October 2016 Spam-athon Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last year, we had a theme of nerf guns... So we five staff level people all contributed nerf guns, and the partners gave normal gifts.

This has resulted in the occasional office-wide nerf gun war. And a broken, now replaced, clock on the wall.

This year, we are going with cat-themed gifts. We staff employees outnumber the partners by three this year, if all partners participate (7 to 4), so I'm looking forward to seeing what we put forth!

for i=1:99

j = i-1;

i bottles of beer on the wall;
  i bottles of beer;
  take one down and pass it around; 
  j bottles of beer on the wall;

end

I am at the hair salon getting my hair did and I'm not sure what I just agreed to! Eeeeeeeeee!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Yes everyone can believe that and leave please so I can afford to live and kedz can afford to have babies!

No shizz. I'm trying to get my PE, complete a master's thesis, finish escrow on my new house, raise my two boys both under age 2, and am anticipating one or more kids to come in 2017. How the frack am I supposed to afford that in the L.A. metro area?!!

No shizz. I'm trying to get my PE, complete a master's thesis, finish escrow on my new house, raise my two boys both under age 2, and am anticipating one or more kids to come in 2017. How the frack am I supposed to afford that in the L.A. metro area?!!
Everyone needs to forget that California is a nice place to live. It is absurd what has become "reasonable" rent for me in SF!

I am at the hair salon getting my hair did and I'm not sure what I just agreed to! Eeeeeeeeee!

Ooooohhhhh exciting! It reminds me of that time in college where I somehow ended up with bangs straight across my forehead. I immediately grew them out! So annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back