October 2016 Spam-athon Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never heard of 'em.
none??? :( :( :( :( :( NOT EVEN JIMMY?!?

idk if we can be friends.

not that you were offering

also i'm not actually a music snob. i just LOVE live music. will go to anything live really, except screamy music. 

2:00PM   DOORS                                                                                 

3:00PM   MY GOODNESS                                                                 

3:40PM   COIN                                                                                     

4:20PM   BAND OF HORSES                                                            

5:15PM   GLASS ANIMALS                                                               

6:10PM   PHANTOGRAM                                                                 

7:05PM   JIMMY EAT WORLD                                                        

8:10PM   THE HEAD AND THE HEART                                         

9:40PM   EMPIRE OF THE SUN    
DTHB? Have funnnnnnnnn!

DTHB? Have funnnnnnnnn!
yaaaas!

i had decided not to go

then the lineup came out

♥ glass animals

♥ coin (well really i talk too much so they sing my theme song)

♥ jew throwback!!! 

those are my top three. but excited for all of it!

none??? :( :( :( :( :( NOT EVEN JIMMY?!?

idk if we can be friends.

not that you were offering

also i'm not actually a music snob. i just LOVE live music. will go to anything live really, except screamy music. 
Perhaps I'd recognize a song or two, but they're not ringing a bell.

I'm going to a Garth Brooks concert this weekend. I'm pumped because he's one of the few performers I've wanted to see live that I haven't been able to yet.

Perhaps I'd recognize a song or two, but they're not ringing a bell.

I'm going to a Garth Brooks concert this weekend. I'm pumped because he's one of the few performers I've wanted to see live that I haven't been able to yet.
ooo i would love to see garth!

i used to make up dances on roller skates in the garage to him and billy ray

don't judge me. you don't know my life.

I just don't think he'd understand!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back