October 2016 Spam-athon Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TO GO TO A MINI MUSIC FESTIVAL THING CONCERT BREWHAHA

got all my CA stuff stomped out and now i can focus on the TUUUUUUUUUUUUUNES

2:00PM   DOORS                                                                                 

3:00PM   MY GOODNESS                                                                 

3:40PM   COIN                                                                                     

4:20PM   BAND OF HORSES                                                            

5:15PM   GLASS ANIMALS                                                               

6:10PM   PHANTOGRAM                                                                 

7:05PM   JIMMY EAT WORLD                                                        

8:10PM   THE HEAD AND THE HEART                                         

9:40PM   EMPIRE OF THE SUN    

sounds better than a xmas party at the yacht club

unless they start table dancing

2:00PM   DOORS                                                                                 

3:00PM   MY GOODNESS                                                                 

3:40PM   COIN                                                                                     

4:20PM   BAND OF HORSES                                                            

5:15PM   GLASS ANIMALS                                                               

6:10PM   PHANTOGRAM                                                                 

7:05PM   JIMMY EAT WORLD                                                        

8:10PM   THE HEAD AND THE HEART                                         

9:40PM   EMPIRE OF THE SUN    
Never heard of 'em.

sounds better than a xmas party at the yacht club

unless they start table dancing
well last year 21 pilots crowd surfed on plywood platforms and STILL PLAYED THEIR MUSIC

maxresdefault.jpg

it was insane. then death cab pouted and whined and shortened their own set.

wait is table dancing a bad thing or good thing?

but ya. i actually was super productive bc i was all GOTTA GET THIS DONE AND THIS AND THIS AND THIS before DRANKS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back