October 2012

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am in a different boat: I am preparing for FE (graduated 15 years ago).

Honestly, I am already sick and tired of the preparation (I started in March) and I just want it to be over. After having finished studies/reviews, I did several practice exams and the NCEES exam twice. I am brushing up some "dark" areas this week, then on Saturday again i will take NCEES exam (just to keep up the gained speed and feel myself good by getting a high score), and then next week I will be going through the supplied handbook again and again to make sure I know it inside-out.

I will also visit the exam site this Saturday to check the parking availability and room location, etc. And I will take a Friday before the exam off, but will not study, plan to get a massage and have a nice lunch in a quiet place and then spend a long afternoon and evening chasing kids around the house.

Good luck!

Thanks. I feel the same way but I have not prepared as you did. Let's see how it goes. Are you tristate area?

Back