October 2011 Results Reported So Far - Map

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my Wisconsin results through the NEECS website today. They didn't send out an email but my results were posted (passed civil structural).

Thank you for the info! I had to login to NCEES website to obtain the results for Florida (Orlando test site). My Results Notice is dated 12/19/2011.

Passed: PE - Electrical and Computer: Power

Last edited by a moderator:
Hawaii -- got letter today - Passed EE (Electrical and Electronics)

Congratulations to everyone that passed!

Ken

BSEE Univ of TX Austin - '71
Congrats! I have been out of school a while also (BSEE USF/Tampa 87). I just took the Controls PE in TN for the second time. Should have results today or tomorrow.

I see where TN mailed the results yesterday. I took the Controls PE in October (round two). I didn't put in nearly the time I wanted to due to an illness in early to mid October. Felt like I had to guess at about 20 problems (some narrowed down to 2-3 choices). In 2010 I failed with 47/80 score.

GAH!! Come on Pennsylvania! the waiting is killing me.

I hear that the PA board has to meet and formally approve the results before they release them. They are supposedly meeting on Wednesday (12/21) so it looks like us PA people get to wait till next week probably. Fantastic.

Congrats to all the new PEs so far! Hopefully the rest of the states will get results posted soon...the wait in NY is killing me!

Ok, I added WI and SC (Estimated).

I know there are people here (patiently, right) waiting for VA, MD, PA, NY

Is there anyone here waiting for ME, ND, NE, WY, UT, NV, ID, RI, DC, or OR? I'm wondering if they've released results and there's no one here to report about them.

[Imgur Link]

Oct2011PEMap-2011-12-19-4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Is there anyone here waiting for ME, ND, NE, WY, UT, NV, ID, RI, DC, or OR? I'm wondering if they've released results and there's no one here to report about them.

[Imgur Link]

I'm not so patiently waiting in Maine.

[Imgur Link]

I haven't heard anything from the NV board yet.

I just saw this Tweet from @trindera: We are proud of Grady Weisz, P.E. - the newest licensed Professional Engineer on Trindera team! Way to go in passing your PE Exam! :) #AEC

Trindera is located in Idaho.

C'mon New York. Please let me know if I passed before XMAS. A Passing Score would be the coolest XMAS gift ever.

Added MD. No promises any updates will be added before Christmas. Good luck to everyone else waiting.

[Imgur Link]

Oct2011PEMap-2011-12-22.jpg

Back