October 2011 Results Reported So Far - Map

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NH results are in too
I haven't seen anything about that. Do you know what date?

Never mind. Found out they released them on the 14th via their facebook page. Thanks for the info.

Last edited by a moderator:
I won't be able to update tomorrow afternoon or Saturday, but will update on Sunday. Hurry up VA!

As of 12/15/2011 at 11pm ET:

Added NM and NH from 12/14

[Imgur Link]

Oct2011PEMap-2011-12-15-4.jpg

This map should go on the main page, can use Microsoft Paint to modify it

I am glad I took the test in Ohio and not PA. Got an early christmas present when I got the passing results.

Took the Controls test in Tennessee (second try) in October. Last year the results didn't come in until early January.

I'm very glad OH released early....sending good vibes to those still waiting. I know I'd have a serious anxiety disorder if I was still waiting.

Received my letter today, South Dakota Board of Technical Professions' letter dated 12/15/2011. PASSED!!! Fire Protection Engineer

Praise the One whose birthday is celebrated this month!

\o/ \o/ \0/

Congrats! We have had a few people (who are already mechanical PEs) in our company go for the FP PE as well, but all have failed so far. :) One just failed for the second time, so now has to wait another year before another go round.

Hawaii -- got letter today - Passed EE (Electrical and Electronics)

Congratulations to everyone that passed!

Ken

BSEE Univ of TX Austin - '71

thanks for the effort on the map. congrats to those who passed and to those who did not, enjoy the holidays and hit the books again on January.

:wv: letter received 12/17, dated 12/16

Back