Oct. 2018 PE Exam Results will come out ------

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rkvghf.jpg
giphy.gif

TRULY IS POISON AND HAS HOPS AND GIVES TERRIBLE FUCKING HANGOVERS. I HATE IT.

the one with the mermaid on the can also has a chemical taste and gives mean hangovers.

White Claw is the ~purest~ of all, in my opinion.

haven't tried Smirnoff but I was pleasantly surprised with Svedka's seltzers that I had to try when I couldn't find White Claw. They have a cucumber basil flavor and it tastes like a drink you'd get in a spa waiting room. 
@daydreambeliever oh actually i lied. I tried smirnoff over thanksgiving break. it wasn't too bad but i liked svedka more. 

Login and try to register for the FE exam and tell me what you see.
I can register for an FE Exam. My FE pass results no longer show up on my NCEES Dashboard but I have my EIT cert sitting on my desk.

This legit proves nothing except that the registration cycle is open. 

Results are out! I just talked to elizabeth in NCESS. Will post screenshot shortly
I can tell this is an engineer board. I've seen more typos in the past 3 days than I have in the past 3 years.

I can register for an FE Exam. My FE pass results no longer show up on my NCEES Dashboard but I have my EIT cert sitting on my desk.

This legit proves nothing except that the registration cycle is open. 
Me too. Passed the FE in 2004, had to get my results dug out of the dust and put into the ncees records to be able to take the PE. All FE exams are available if I felt the urge to take it again 

half of us have fallen into an alcoholic spiral and two people are still talking about results

I've lost it all

Back