Oct. 2018 PE Exam Results will come out ------

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i like this better than a hard no.
Its basically a government agency saying:

GlitteringDecisiveChupacabra-size_restricted.gif

So in the unlikely event that I am not F5'ing at the exact moment the results come out and I have to sign in through the main website of NCEES. Will the big orange box that says results are coming out in 8-10 weeks be different?
Probably not. That's one of the last things they change. And it'll be like days to weeks after the initial release.

time for a TB repost.

also edelman's arm hello there

giphy.gif
You could crush walnuts with that bicep.  Yes.  Thank you.

Also, watching the Vikings game on Sunday.  Someone named Hill has the most beautiful set of birthing hips I have ever seen.  My frantic googling of "Hill Vikings butt" did not reveal which of the 3 Hills on the team it was.

I was in a meeting and my phone showed a notification. I quickly opened it and it’s not from NCEES. my manager smiled and said “ don’t get too excited you cannot change the outcome”.  Happy waiting 😂

I guess it's because TB believes in "1)lengthen, 2)elongate, ..."
I don't follow football, at all, and all I'm getting from this is that Tim Tebow (sp?) is a grower, not a shower.

EDIT - SHIT.  I meant Tom Brady.  I think.  Whatever.  Football guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't follow football, at all, and all I'm getting from this is that Tim Tebow (sp?) is a grower, not a shower.

EDIT - SHIT.  I meant Tom Brady.  I think.  Whatever.  Football guy.
Yes Tom Brady. As a New Englander, that's ingrained in my head. I don't even like football.

Yes Tom Brady. As a New Englander, that's ingrained in my head. I don't even like football.
I'm a New Yorker and all I know is that the Jets suck, but you get to make the little jet out of your hands during the games, so I guess they're kinda okay, and the Giants are meh.

For a team that won the Super Bowl not too long ago, the Giants sure know how to suck

Today I can relax and read all the troll posts without being nervous. It feels too good after how I was yesterday  :p

Fine.  I'll marry trash-can Hawkeye.  That's highly possible given my love of pizza, archery, and weeping silently to myself on couches.
Well, he's deaf so you can yell anything you want at him. That should be fun. If it's any consolation, I weep silently to myself on couches too. But by weep, I mean play video games.

Back