Oct. 2018 PE Exam Results will come out ------

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For last year's October exam, scores were released the first Tuesday of December, so today's gotta be the day. Right? Right??

For last year's October exam, scores were released the first Tuesday of December, so today's gotta be the day. Right? Right??
giphy.gif

I bite the bullet and contacted the Pennsylvania board. They have not heard from NCEES and said to expect 8 weeks (generic answer). I have also been informed we will have to wait to find out if there will be 6 more weeks of winter.

At this point, my current mode is

200w.gif

Hey, we've got representation from Wyoming this cycle!
Haha Yass, Representing the Big Fucking Wyoming .....

How I love our winter :)  the gentle breezes blowSeventy miles an hourAt twenty five below,Oh, how I love WyomingWhen the snow is up to your butt.You take a breath of winterAnd your nose gets frozen shut.Yes, the weather here is wonderfulSo I guess I’ll hang around.I could never leave Wyoming‘cuz I’m frozen to the ground.

(this is Wyoming's Anthem :)  ) 

Although I don't think results are being legit released today, I would take the info you get from the State Boards with a grain of salt. My first exam attempt, I called my state board to ask if results were being released that day (results were being released in other states). They told me no. Then results were released several hours later.

Again, I honestly don't think results are being released today, but personally I don't bother calling the State Boards because of the generic answers you get.

I bite the bullet and contacted the Pennsylvania board. They have not heard from NCEES and said to expect 8 weeks (generic answer). I have also been informed we will have to wait to find out if there will be 6 more weeks of winter.

At this point, my current mode is

200w.gif
giphy.gif

Although I don't think results are being legit released today, I would take the info you get from the State Boards with a grain of salt.
^This

To be perfectly honest, the people on this website know more than the state boards. NCEES doesn't tell them anything until the email goes out saying the results are ready. The state boards don't really follow is closely like people on here do.

Why does no one think results are going to be released today? Just a gut feeling, or inside information, or trolling to break all of our hearts?

Why does no one think results are going to be released today? Just a gut feeling, or inside information, or trolling to break all of our hearts?
Mainly because last go round I started seeing people post results starting at 9 am. I haven't seen any results yet. 

A couple people asked NCEES via the online rep, and the rep said it wasn't happening today. Which should be taken with a huge grain of salt.

Initial release usually happens by this time of day too, but that doesn't say much.

Gut feeling.

I have a feeling tomorrow might be the day though! Maybe tomorrow...

Last edited by a moderator:
A Little Off Topic

I know we are all patiently [or anxiously (border line dying)] waiting for the results but I was going through the specific application requirements for CA and I'm still unsure if we need to include official sealed transcripts in the application? And if so, wouldn't they be unofficial if we deliver them rather than the school directly to the board?? 

Back