Oct. 2018 PE Exam Results will come out ------

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If results can be reasonably expected around this time, how come NCEES doesn't just say that the results will be released 5-10 weeks after the exam date rather than the 8-10 weeks?

Last edited by a moderator:
If results can be reasonably expected around this time, how come NCEES doesn't just say that the results will be released 5-10 weeks after the exam date rather than the 8-10 weeks?
They go by the worst case scenario. I think they specify 'within' 8-10 weeks, which kind of make sense.

They want that sweet sweet overhead.  Rather it come out in 5 weeks, to everyone's surprise, than have it delayed and they can go, "Well, the website says..."

Plus, when the exams were first given it really did take that long.  Now with CBT becoming the norm, they just want to wait to only change the website one time.  😁

Long time human, first time poster.

Just wanted to say, that I wish I had found this board prior to taking my exam -_-

You guys seem like good peeps! I too will share in commiserations with you all as we await the results to this horrible horrible exam

*shudders reminiscing about all the studying that ate up life*

Long time human, first time poster.

Just wanted to say, that I wish I had found this board prior to taking my exam -_-

You guys seem like good peeps! I too will share in commiserations with you all as we await the results to this horrible horrible exam

*shudders reminiscing about all the studying that ate up life*
I found this forum the day before my first test attempt, when I was googling, "Studied X amount of hours, enough to pass the PE?"

(Clearly it wasn't).

I found this forum the day before my first test attempt, when I was googling, "Studied X amount of hours, enough to pass the PE?"

(Clearly it wasn't).
Hope this time is the charm for you!

Hey guys,

Let’s make it clear for you for the result. According to the last 4 years statistics, result will be released after 5 weeks. But when?

For April exam, it will released at 10 a.m. PT – Thursday.

For October exam, it will be released at 11 a.m. PT – Tuesday.

(Clearly it wasn't).
Its weired that no one uses the chatbox in NECCS and falls in love with some representatives... ฅ( ̳• ◡ • ̳)ฅ

txjennah, Looks like TX state release on Dec. 24th.   lol.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Back