Oct. 2018 PE Exam Results will come out ------

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i must say, this whole waiting period and test taking really is giving me an ulcer

Cannot believe it but I passed

about 100 cars on the interstate trying to get home last night to refresh my dashboard again!

Today, I just need to know my result.  ---- Too much waiting game and daydreaming about the result. 

Waiting makes the heart grow fonder?  Wait, better one, if I want to be more zen: Patience is not simply the ability to wait - it's how we behave while we're waiting.  🤣
My building isn’t going to design itself while I wait for my PE result.

Last edited by a moderator:
The results usually come in on a Monday morning, if you check back at previous result dates. I predict Dec 10.
3 of the past 4 tests have come out on a Thursday, with the exception of last October test came out on a monday. I think Dec 6. is a good bet unless that delay the other fella was talking about is true. Still unsure about his credibility especially with all of the b.s. flying around here

My building isn’t going to design itself while I wait for my PE result.
Yup!  Best bet it to just keep trudging along like normal.  I assume your job isn't going to get rid of your because you don't have a couple of letters at the end of your name, they hired you for your brain not a piece of paper, so you're fine.  I'm actually jealous of the people who are able to just keep refreshing the page all day.  I wish I had that time!

3 of the past 4 tests have come out on a Thursday, with the exception of last October test came out on a monday. I think Dec 6. is a good bet unless that delay the other fella was talking about is true. Still unsure about his credibility especially with all of the b.s. flying around here
I am talking about the October day exam results.

Back