Oct. 2018 PE Exam Results will come out ------

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
giphy.gif

I don't have any reason to disbelieve the committee and their respective agenda from which it was mentioned. But given it was a last minute add to the original meeting agenda, I'm inclined to believe that they may know more than we do with regard to exam results being released. Still waiting to hear more back on this.
Why so secretive? I would expect my engineering board arch-nemesis should be more forthcoming with knowledge that benefits humanity.

The delay in releasing PE results could be due to determining cut scores. The NCEES does so every few years and this year the release of the April SE exam results were delayed for approximately one week for this reason.

@knight1fox3 has already said he's waiting for permission to post the meeting minutes.
I saw that. I just don't understand what is so legally binding that he couldn't mention what he thought rather than being vague and mysterious. I.E. Is this particular meeting agenda item something related to the Illuminati? Were members attending this NSPE meeting bound to an oath of secrecy? Was a pact with the Dark Lord made? Inquiring minds want to know...

/monthly_2018_12/large.record.jpg.f9d29381f13a0e7be5d454b15bfd737f.jpg

Hey!!!!!!!!!! Look everyone!!!!!!!!!!! Results are posted!!!!!!!!!!! Yay, I passed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back