Oct. 2018 PE Exam Results will come out ------

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel like this happens every session: but can we please NOT do anything that looks like doxing.

I know it's on their webpage and all that, but we are taking this test to be a professional, so start acting like it.
Sure! We'll pay special attention to grammar and spelling mistakes in our spam emails so they look professional

I think these will come out at the worst possible time for me. Like while I'm in a review meeting, at a walk down, or just trying to enjoy lunch. Id hate for it to be bad news and I have to misdirect my lack of aptitude toward an unfortunate contractor. haha jk Im more professional than that... or so I think 🤷‍♂️

I think these will come out at the worst possible time for me. Like while I'm in a review meeting, at a walk down, or just trying to enjoy lunch. Id hate for it to be bad news and I have to misdirect my lack of aptitude toward an unfortunate contractor. haha jk Im more professional than that... or so I think 🤷‍♂️
You'll be fine.  The first time I failed I was on a subway in NYC and I started sniffing/crying and one of the guys on the subway gave me my seat, wordlessly.  Because that's how we do shit in NYC, without making eye contact.  I think you'll handle it way better than I did!

I think these will come out at the worst possible time for me. Like while I'm in a review meeting, at a walk down, or just trying to enjoy lunch.
or when in the bathroom

Better luck for tomorrow ---- 
It doesn't look like today is happening

So now are we thinking it's not going to be today?
Yes

It's not looking good.  It's gonna be hard to get any work done until the results come through.  
Situation Normal

Just wait until states start releasing and you sit at your computer hammering F5 all day. I prayed our IT department wasn't monitoring my internet usage that day.
ikr

At least we need empty map result ---- just to tell our selves that results are coming out SOON. 😡

NCEES fixed the link to the October 2018 Exam Update on their main page.... it used to take you to an October 2018 Update page that had April 2018 in the address.  Now it takes you to an April 2018 Update page with April 2018 in the address.  I'd say we're close!

NCEES fixed the link to the October 2018 Exam Update on their main page.... it used to take you to an October 2018 Update page that had April 2018 in the address.  Now it takes you to an April 2018 Update page with April 2018 in the address.  I'd say we're close!
And if you change the link manually to October, it takes you to their page not found page....

Back