Oct. 2018 PE Exam Results will come out ------

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ben Hey Nancy,

I was wondering if there's a chance that the results of the PE Exam would be released this week.

Nancy Evans11:59 amNo they will not be released this week. They are released 8-10 weeks after the exam date.

I guess we can all relax for a few weeks now.. I typed this into the chat box for NCEES website and this was the response I got. 
Anybody could've told you that. I'm sure they don't know when the results will come out, but 8-10 weeks is the generic answer. 

Ben Hey Nancy,

I was wondering if there's a chance that the results of the PE Exam would be released this week.

Nancy Evans11:59 amNo they will not be released this week. They are released 8-10 weeks after the exam date.

I guess we can all relax for a few weeks now.. I typed this into the chat box for NCEES website and this was the response I got. 
It's a lie, a damn lie!

I couldn't find him. lol 
probably had too many people sending requests after he appeared in that video last year

Ben Hey Nancy,

stock answer. It won't change until a couple hours after release

i just feel like a professional organization can't give out strong statements like that.

i know @txjennah mentioned the TX board has lied to her in the past so maybe it's a thing.

But don't forget NCEES DID confirm that results were coming out the day they did in May 2018. 

Just found this thread, joined, and panicked when I received the ENGINEER BOARDS email confirmation message, then again after I got the registration complete email. It was the "!".

That's worse than all the fake release posts I've seen. Maybe this was a bad idea! I'm already logging in to NCEES every 5 mins... started that October 29th. Now this!

Just found this thread, joined, and panicked when I received the ENGINEER BOARDS email confirmation message, then again after I got the registration complete email. It was the "!".

That's worse than all the fake release posts I've seen. Maybe this was a bad idea! I'm already logging in to NCEES every 5 mins... started that October 29th. Now this!

i just feel like a professional organization can't give out strong statements like that.

i know @txjennah mentioned the TX board has lied to her in the past so maybe it's a thing.

But don't forget NCEES DID confirm that results were coming out the day they did in May 2018. 
So you're saying the day they released it in May 2018, that someone working for NCEES confirmed it would be released that day before it was actually released?

So you're saying the day they released it in May 2018, that someone working for NCEES confirmed it would be released that day before it was actually released?
they confirmed it the morning the results were released. people asked them every day for the 2 weeks leading up to the results and always jsut got the 8-10 week answer. then finally, one morning they said "results will be released to state boards this morning" or something like that. 

they confirmed it the morning the results were released. people asked them every day for the 2 weeks leading up to the results and always jsut got the 8-10 week answer. then finally, one morning they said "results will be released to state boards this morning" or something like that. 
I see. I think the fact that Nancy replied back to my chat saying the results won't come out this week, makes it seem likely so. I don't think they would make such a strong statement if it weren't true. 

I see. I think the fact that Nancy replied back to my chat saying the results won't come out this week, makes it seem likely so. I don't think they would make such a strong statement if it weren't true. 
yes, my point (and concern) exactly!

can someone else ask NCEES if results are coming out this week so we can just get a second opinion/confirmation?

Back