Oct 2017 Results Map

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in CA and had my results Monday. PE Mechanical Machine Design and Materials. Sacramento Area, OCT 2017. I posted the day of. Do some people still not have their results? My test was scantron, maybe the computer based exams are taking longer?
People are just a bit annoyed that the map doesn't take into account that the CA state specific, CBT exams are not reflected in this. So the map is not inaccurate, it just doesn't talk about the CBT exams.

All who took the PE exam in CA should have gotten their results on Monday.

People are just a bit annoyed that the map doesn't take into account that the CA state specific, CBT exams are not reflected in this. So the map is not inaccurate, it just doesn't talk about the CBT exams.

All who took the PE exam in CA should have gotten their results on Monday.
Ah, I see. I do understand the frustration there. Hang in there CBT folks!

Yeah you'd think so.

I just got off the phone with the MA Board of PE's and they told me the scores are being processed by their IT department, after which they'll be released to PCS.  He sounded hopeful it would be soon, but didn't have any real idea of when we might expect to get them.
It's still saying scores haven't been received in the PCS portal.  Can't believe we're still waiting....

For suffering Illinois testerd, I called CTS this afternoon.  Said they process results as they receive them and are hoping to have the results up by the end of this week or early next week.  

For suffering Illinois testerd, I called CTS this afternoon.  Said they process results as they receive them and are hoping to have the results up by the end of this week or early next week.  
*testers

I know we have people still waiting in Illinois, Hawaii, Massachusetts.

Anyone representing West Virginia, Kentucky, Vermont, or Rhode Island?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back