Oct 2017 Results Map

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I called SC again and all they could say was "by the end of the week" and "it's only a few more days"

:brickwall:

I called SC again and all they could say was "by the end of the week" and "it's only a few more days"

:brickwall:
Everyone that's involved in this process should be past PEs so they can understand when someone says "it's just a few more days" do one of the most important tests you'll ever take that that phrase makes them want to punch them right in the face.

Any word on GA? I called yesterday.... but the Secretary of States office had no idea what I was talking about.

Okay, one-up time. I have 5 kids... all under the age of 7! The night before the exam the younger 2 got the flu and were up all night puking! I got about 2 hours of sleep. Somehow by the grace of God I passed. This was my 2nd attempt. 
It could be somewhat worse... I was diagnosed with Flu Strain A the night before the exam...

Any word on GA? I called yesterday.... but the Secretary of States office had no idea what I was talking about.
They had a newly scheduled teleconference board meeting at 9:30 this morning, so hopefully soon.  I called them after the April 2017 exam and they had absolutely no clue.  It's really a shame that you can't talk to someone within the GA Board of PELS, only a general answering service at the Secretary of State licensing division.

Hang in there everyone still waiting, and good luck!

DORA is ridiculous!!! seriously the entire country is practically out.
I feel your pain. I am here in the same situation in IL thanks to CTS.

When it comes to charging for their services, they would not process until paid.

I think they should not be paid until processed. See how that would feel.

I feel your pain. I am here in the same situation in IL thanks to CTS.

When it comes to charging for their services, they would not process until paid.

I think they should not be paid until processed. See how that would feel.
I bet we don't see results till Friday.

Okay, one-up time. I have 5 kids... all under the age of 7! The night before the exam the younger 2 got the flu and were up all night puking! I got about 2 hours of sleep. Somehow by the grace of God I passed. This was my 2nd attempt. 
**One-up**

I have 4 Kids all, a 4year old...2year old..and (2) 1 year olds....I came down with a flu the night before the exam...took nyquil and dayquil twice during the exam! Then drove home and was dead all weekend..Passed in NJ woot woot!!

Congrats!!

I bet we don't see results till Friday.
I emailed CTS yesterday and they said "hopefully by the end of the week" but then I saw a post this morning that said either by the end of the week or early next week...  Illinois is always behind on everything it seems like.

Back