Oct 2017 Results Map

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been spending the last 2-3 months in these forums (just watching), it is been a really nice time guys and I just wanted to say Thank you!  Took the test in NY and now that the results are out I am waiting to open the notification tonight with my wife (She deserves because of the help with my kids while I was studying). Hopefully... good news.  This wait is killing me...
Passed. First attempt. 2 baby boys in the house. So happy!!!

Passed. First attempt. 2 baby boys in the house. So happy!!!
Awesome!  Congrats!  I have three 5,7, and 9.  I sent my wife a screenshot of your post earlier and said “you didn’t marry a Sebas did you?”  I have no patience for things like that.  

Im on my 2nd attempt.  My nerves are shot and I can’t wait to get results.  Studied every night for eight weeks 3+ hours.  If I didn’t pass I need a new plan, I can’t do better than I did this time around.

Awesome!  Congrats!  I have three 5,7, and 9.  I sent my wife a screenshot of your post earlier and said “you didn’t marry a Sebas did you?”  I have no patience for things like that.  

Im on my 2nd attempt.  My nerves are shot and I can’t wait to get results.  Studied every night for eight weeks 3+ hours.  If I didn’t pass I need a new plan, I can’t do better than I did this time around.
Eyy let me know if you need any advice, even we know it doea not work that way, lol. Best of luck!!!

Okay, one-up time. I have 5 kids... all under the age of 7! The night before the exam the younger 2 got the flu and were up all night puking! I got about 2 hours of sleep. Somehow by the grace of God I passed. This was my 2nd attempt. 

Okay, one-up time. I have 5 kids... all under the age of 7! The night before the exam the younger 2 got the flu and were up all night puking! I got about 2 hours of sleep. Somehow by the grace of God I passed. This was my 2nd attempt. 
You definitely win the most harrowing night before the test award! The unpredictability of kids was one of the main reasons I stayed in a hotel the night before (that and the 70 mile drive). My 2 year old had the pukes the other night and I held her in the shower for two hrs while she projectile vomited on me. Had that occurred the night before the test, I would have been an absolute mess!

Congrats Madpiper!

Back