Oct 2017 Results Map

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What was the cut score ? I passed btw
congrats

cut score doesn't matter when you get the green screen.

also the only way to even guess the cut score is to tally all the failing results and say it's 1-2 questions more than the highest...but even that depends on our pool of data points. 

Well, Colorado's surrounded now. They released first day the last couple times from looking at old threads. Sorta hoping to get actual work done at some point today...

Well, Colorado's surrounded now. They released first day the last couple times from looking at old threads. Sorta hoping to get actual work done at some point today...
God seriously. I am just staring at my Sigma/W model.  

Wow, that is an excellent looking map. Very visually pleasing. Hoping more states get filled in throughout the rest of the day!

Does anyone know when Missouri results will be released?
I called them around 2:30 pm they said they needed to put the numbers in then talk to the council then we would get an e-mail... which she estimated would take 2 days... My coworker suggested that the person I was speaking of may have thought I was referring to the licensure becoming official. Not test results.

Looks like Georgia is in no hurry, 5 PM EST and not a single update.  Congrats to all you passers!  And best of luck to those who will be giving it another shot!  

I called them around 2:30 pm they said they needed to put the numbers in then talk to the council then we would get an e-mail... which she estimated would take 2 days... My coworker suggested that the person I was speaking of may have thought I was referring to the licensure becoming official. Not test results.
Thanks for the quick response. I'm trying not to refresh this map every 5 seconds.....but i'm super anxious just to find out and get it over with. Hopefully they release them soon!

Seriously...I just sent them an email, hopefully they respond. I bet once it passes 3pm (5ET), it won't happen today.
A friend and fellow PE taker called up DORA a little bit ago and got back "They're running behind, we don't really have a timeframe."

So, not the most encouraging response to get at 2:50pm.

Back