Oct 2015

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The NCEES website words it a bit differently:

"The results from the October 2015 NCEES PS exams have been released to NCEES member licensing boards. PE and SE results will be released as soon as they are finalized."  (NCEES website) December 7, 2015

"Attention, October examinees: PS exam results have been released to state boards. PE and SE exam results will be released in the coming weeks."  (NCEES Facebook) December 7, 2015

Here is there announcement from last year:

"All of the October 2014 exam results have been released to NCEES member licensing boards. PS results were released on November 25. PE and SE results were released on December 15." December 16, 2014

In April, the PE and PS results were released at the same time to the State Boards with the SE results being released later.

All April 2015 NCEES exams have been released to NCEES member licensing boards. The PE and PS exam results were released on May 21. The SE exam results were released on June 11.

So wonder why its different this time...

Well the good news is it wont let me register for the PE in April since the results are pending. I am taking that as good news. 

I'm predicting we get results on Dec. 10. 

2014 scores were released on December 15, the third business day after the PE Petroleum cut score meeting ended (Dec. 9-10). Today is the final day of the PE Metallurgical cut score meeting (Dec. 4-7). 

Reasonable prediction. I'm predicting sooner simply because of the NCEES update today. It looks like that typically doesn't happen till all are released so I expect the others to be CLOSE behind now.

The color scale doesn't make sense. Put the colors in order of the rainbow, with red last and the cooler color first (blue in this case). That way it works better at a glance.

Yellow should be between red and green at least.
The post wasn't about the map layout, it was about where it would be hosted.  

I'm an engineer, not an architect so you get whatever colors I feel like putting in at the time  :B .  It's tough with a dynamic map to actually plan the colors well.  The first two or three days typically overpower the map no matter what.

Reasonable prediction. I'm predicting sooner simply because of the NCEES update today. It looks like that typically doesn't happen till all are released so I expect the others to be CLOSE behind now.
Does anyone know how California releases the exam results? 

I assumed hitting F5 on my NCEES dashboard would be the fastest way to find results. 

I assumed hitting F5 on my NCEES dashboard would be the fastest way to find results. 
If that doesn't work you could always send the California Board daily email reminders in case they've forgotten.

Aww jeez snobum, it doesn't make sense to show the United States just out there floating by itself, you should at least put Canada and Mexico in there so that we get the right context of where this place is on the Earth's surface, would make it much easier to read.
And don't even get me started on Alaska and Hawaii...

For the April exam, I received an email from NCEES stating that the results have been released and to check my NCEES account.

I received 2 separate emails later that day from BPELS for the state specific exams.  The first is your password to access your results, the second is a locked pdf containing your results.

Back