Oct 2015

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So since I'll be out of town all next week, heres your percentages for the week:

Based upon the last 9 releases (adding 2.5 days to April results to account for thanksgiving)

there is a 3.1604% chance results will be released Monday Dec 7.

there is a 4.1937% chance results will be released Tuesday Dec 8.

there is a 5.4173% chance results will be released Wednesday Dec 9.

there is a 6.8267% chance results will be released Thursday Dec 10.

there is a 8.4105% chance results will be released Friday Dec 11.

You're welcome.

So since I'll be out of town all next week, heres your percentages for the week:

Based upon the last 9 releases (adding 2.5 days to April results to account for thanksgiving)

there is a 3.1604% chance results will be released Monday Dec 7.

there is a 4.1937% chance results will be released Tuesday Dec 8.

there is a 5.4173% chance results will be released Wednesday Dec 9.

there is a 6.8267% chance results will be released Thursday Dec 10.

there is a 8.4105% chance results will be released Friday Dec 11.

You're welcome.
lucky you... getting away from the neurosis that is the Oct 2015 forum

Seemed so last time.
Ya know... I'd believe you if it weren't for the fact that everyone here has attempted to analyze everything about this exam.

There are formulas in this forum to predict pencil color- yet this is the first correlation I've seen between PPI spam and a pass/fail mark.

(In other words, it had better be BS cause I received the subject email....)

I'm not doubting the previous experiences you all have... but I'm not about to go counting my chickens as the saying goes... !

I'm not doubting the previous experiences you all have... but I'm not about to go counting my chickens as the saying goes... !
Yeah I just don't see it. What would be the justification for ncees revealing results to ppi? My opinion: I have received an email from ppi weekly since the test, including two on test day. Since they couldn't have known my results then, I don't expect they know now so I don't put much stock in the theories. Results will come when they come and nothing is official until then.

Back