Oct 2015

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else waiting only on the CA Surveying exam results?? I'm my opinion, by far the hardest of the three exams (I'm in the water field). 

Anyone else waiting only on the CA Surveying exam results?? I'm my opinion, by far the hardest of the three exams (I'm in the water field). 
Waiting for Survey/Seismic. I knew the survey material pretty well and felt confident that I could do 100% of the problems, but that time limit killed me! I had to guess on 8 questions because I hit the 1 minute mark. At least if I have to take it again, I know that I need to work on my speed. 

Just waiting on Seismic.  IMO I would rate test difficulties as     8 hour <<< Surveying < Seismic.

That might be the good ol' NCEES with all the tricks it plays. Don't wonder about anything. Take every moment to think how fantastic the day would be when you finally are given the P.E. license.
I thought I read something about the registration for re-examinees being extended a week after the results are released?  so that'll do pig, that'll do.

If PE exam results are posted same time as last year, we are only 3 weeks away...

And this is a short work week for some (most?) of us, which will also speed things along.

If PE exam results are posted same time as last year, we are only 3 weeks away...

And this is a short work week for some (most?) of us, which will also speed things along.
Thanks for reminding me. I guess I can start the panic attack now.

I hope that would mean id get my result while in Vegas for a conference....heavily drinking either way

xTiTnfF6WtvfFnX8K4.gif

8-10 weeks after the exam was administered
:oops:  I just noticed that the October 2014 PE exam was held on October 24th, almost a week earlier than this years exam (October 30th).  That would mean we should expect results as early as the week of December 21st, not 14th.  This would also be about 8 weeks after the exam was administered. 

Just in time for the holidays...................

I revise my guess to December 28th. Enjoy the holidays!

I'm guessing Dec 11th for the early states, but could be anywhere between 4th - 18th. Using historic data in days form the last few years.

Here's what I have based upon Oct Release (excluding Aprils since they dont have to deal with Thanksgiving) Dates

Year   Exam Date    Results Date     Days between

2014   10/24             12/15                      52

2013   10/25              12/4                       40

2012    10/26             12/12                     47

2011   10/28              12/14                    47

Average                                               46.5

Expected 2015   10/30      12/16?          47?

Last edited by a moderator:
April Average is lower at 41.2 days, worth noting it seems to have been going down (old to new: 47, 46, 40, 39, 34)

which would put us at 12/10

Range: 12/3 (april 2015) to 12/21 (oct 2014)

Back