Oct 2015

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think all of us were busy drinking last night...that's why there was not a single post in last 24 hours ;)

It has just been hardy two weeks.. That can’t happen this quick... you must be talking about any other exam results but the PE

If things progress the same as last year, Dec 20th is a better target over the 4th

Don't we find out on ncees website before we find out thru states?
Yes, you will see your results via NCEES before you hear from the state. But, NCEES releases the results only after the state tells them it's ok.

I guess on bout 8 in the AM and like 15 in the PM...PM was rough. I'm hoping to get in the 20s for the PM and in the 30s for the AM. Either way I'm still freaking out....ill be bumped if I fail, after putting massive hours of studying
@MEPE_FEA @CHEspinosa @denver1000 A little late to the conversation, but I also took mechanical systems and materials PM. I felt pretty comfortable in the morning. I think I only guessed on 2 or 3 so I was feeling pretty pumped going into the afternoon.

Then I got into it...that thing was a beast!! I felt like I went in pretty well prepared, but the problems just seemed more difficult than I expected and more difficult than the NCEES practice exam for sure! Like others have said, they weren't necessarily unfair, just more difficult. I forget where on EB.com I saw it, but I remember someone said they ended up spending too much time per PM problem and using the entire 4 hours. That's right where I was too. I think ultimately I guessed, to some extent, on around the same number as others in the PM, 10-15 or so. Hoping I landed somewhere in the 20s (low 30s if I'm lucky) in the PM and high 30s in the AM to get me a pass! If it's a fail, I plan to retake in April, but probably won't do anything more than just repeat my Lindeburg-based review: MERM and Practice Problems, hoping I glean something beneficial that I must have missed the first time.

Anyone else do Mech Systems PM?

Back