Oct 2015 Power exam

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me, the morning exam was tougher and a bit of shocker . Why ? Because I had expected morning to be much easier and was caught off guard. First time giving the PE --- so my confidence was shaken up by the morning exam . I was worried after morning exam finished .... I was fearing the worst for evening . I looked at the evening exam and thought something was surely off --- evening the problems looked simpler . In the exam evening , I kept saying to myself that evening may be     appeared easy to throw off test takers . I had heard horror stories of how the test taking agencies would trick you into choosing the easy answer and I though I was in the midst of this horror movie . My confidence was also shaken up as I suspected some trick was up . I am kind of glad at reading forum here that evening was     easier ....

For me, the morning exam was tougher and a bit of shocker . Why ? Because I had expected morning to be much easier and was caught off guard. First time giving the PE --- so my confidence was shaken up by the morning exam . I was worried after morning exam finished .... I was fearing the worst for evening . I looked at the evening exam and thought something was surely off --- evening the problems looked simpler . In the exam evening , I kept saying to myself that evening may be     appeared easy to throw off test takers . I had heard horror stories of how the test taking agencies would trick you into choosing the easy answer and I though I was in the midst of this horror movie . My confidence was also shaken up as I suspected some trick was up . I am kind of glad at reading forum here that evening was     easier ....
Hope you passed, good luck!

I passed in Maryland!

Didn't receive my score, but it doesn't matter to me!

Best of luck to all

Thanks all - this forum was a great reference for me, especially for preparation and gathering the best study materials. I will recommend any future PE-takers to look through this site for good info

Back