Oct 2015 Power exam

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought the morning was a nightmare. The afternoon was slightly better but not by much. How does everyone generally feel and do you think leaving there with a slightly skeptical outlook on results is a chance for passing?

Thanks.

Unfortunately, your feelings about the test are not factored into the cut score.

They have a very unique way of somehow making you feel real confident on how you did only to rip your heart out before Christmas.

Was this everyone's first time taking it? If not, how do you compare it to other tests given in the past?

My 2nd time taking it as well and I deifnitely agree that the morning session was really tough. The afternoon session was MUCH easier. Good luck guys!

I didn't study.
Story of your life.
63f09af8a2cd03e9717ddaec73fe3953.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
what was the cut score for the Power test in April 15 ?. is it always 70% or higher ? and how the score is curved?. if they leave any problem out then how they calculate the passing 70% score ..is it like if 1 problem is out the new 70% passing score would be 55/79 ? curved?

it is my 1st time for PE power and i feel the same i didnt do good in the morning. but afternoon was ok.

i kind of thinking that all together i got 51 correct but not sure about the rest. what are my chances to pass?

Yeah. The morning was tough. This is my second time. I'm not sure if the test was easier or that i just had more experience with the material. Afternoon was better.
what was the cut or passing score for April 15 power test? do you have any idea? i am just asking coz you took the test 2nd time.

thx

I took the test last october. It was tough just like this test.Not sure what the cut score was for my test or April 15'.

what was the cut score for the Power test in April 15 ?. is it always 70% or higher ? and how the score is curved?. if they leave any problem out then how they calculate the passing 70% score ..is it like if 1 problem is out the new 70% passing score would be 55/79 ? curved?

it is my 1st time for PE power and i feel the same i didnt do good in the morning. but afternoon was ok.

i kind of thinking that all together i got 51 correct but not sure about the rest. what are my chances to pass?
According to my magic 8-ball, your chance of passing is 50/50! Congratulations, either way!

Back