Oct 18 PE Exam

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard it used to take 6 months to get results way back when. Thank goodness that isn't the case these days.

All 4 of us who took the exam on Friday received surveys. Pretty sure at least one or two of us passed. 

I got the survey as well, it doesn't seem like a big deal at all. It's literally just a survey about your location and if their instructions are easy to follow

I got the survey too. I'm pretty sure they just sent out a mass email to everyone that took it. Even a coworker that took the mechanical with me got it too.

Stop trying to scare everyone even if it is just a joke. We're all still pretty rattled from last Friday. 😯

Last edited by a moderator:
^ No one is trying to rattle anyone. Just merely conveying the over-arching message based on data collected from this forum. :dunno:

Come on man. Relax. Just an exam. Not ur whole Life
I get bad anxiety. I would like to get this out of the way so I don't have to do this again. I want to do other things. Not study over and over again like I'm in prison.

^ LOL. You picked the wrong profession if you want to be "done studying". Engineers are always studying. Especially those with PE's (among other certs) which require professional development credits to maintain corresponding certifications. Also, think about the grand scheme of things throughout the progression of your engineering career. Undergraduate school, FE exam, PE exam, and for some graduate school in there too. There will always be the "next big thing" as an engineer in my opinion.

^ LOL. You picked the wrong profession if you want to be "done studying". Engineers are always studying. Especially those with PE's (among other certs) which require professional development credits to maintain corresponding certifications. Also, think about the grand scheme of things throughout the progression of your engineering career. Undergraduate school, FE exam, PE exam, and for some graduate school in there too. There will always be the "next big thing" as an engineer in my opinion.
This. And if you're in a state that licenses by discipline, you get to take multiple PE exams if you want to practice another discipline like me! Fortunately, I love stuDYING! Woooo!

Although...Civils also have to take several exams to get their licenses, but then again, Civils are just kind of weird in general... :rotflmao:

I just asked NCEES rep if the survey is sent to all those who took the test at the same time and the rep said yes..it is sent to everyone at the same time.

I asked is it sent to those who failed first? and she said no, everyone is sent the survey at the same time.
The trend was that if you receive the survey on even minutes in the hour you failed and those received the survey on odd minutes of the hour passed. 

The trend was that if you receive the survey on even minutes in the hour you failed and those received the survey on odd minutes of the hour passed. 
Actually, if you received it on an even minute on an even hour, you failed. If you received it on an odd minute in an odd hour, you passed. If you received it on an even minute on an odd hour, your Scantron jammed the machine and delayed results for everybody and yours got irrecoverably destroyed by the machine. If you received it on an odd minute on an even hour, then it's irrelevant because you accidentally sat for the CPA exam.

Latest posts

Back