Oct 18 PE Exam

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nashi just ask ME_VT_PE if he has his PE from April 18, he received his survey days after that exam :>)

I just asked NCEES rep if the survey is sent to all those who took the test at the same time and the rep said yes..it is sent to everyone at the same time.

I asked is it sent to those who failed first? and she said no, everyone is sent the survey at the same time.

I just asked NCEES rep if the survey is sent to all those who took the test at the same time and the rep said yes..it is sent to everyone at the same time.

I asked is it sent to those who failed first? and she said no, everyone is sent the survey at the same time.
Again, this is contrary to what I was just told by another representative from NCEES.

Yea I used the chat feature on NCEES a lot too. ALL COOKIE CUTTER RESPONSES. they know nothing. wait until results are released. You could ask them if results are coming out, they'll say they dont know, and 5 minutes later results start trickling out. Just sayin...

Lol. Come on guys. Seriously chill, relax and forget the exam for one full month atleast. Test was over only on Friday. Do you really think they would decide who passed and who failed in just 1.5 working days? And if they can do so, do you think they will hold the results for 42 days after figuring out who passed and who failed in just 2 days. I can understand. V all think so much when we are scared. I would just say forget the test until the end of thanksgiving. As Zach Stone says NCEES might surprise a whole bunch of people here. On Friday I actually thought I failed. Now after taking a small break, I actually think I can pass the test. Still, lets wait for the results.

Lol. Come on guys. Seriously chill, relax and forget the exam for one full month atleast. Test was over only on Friday. Do you really think they would decide who passed and who failed in just 1.5 working days? And if they can do so, do you think they will hold the results for 42 days after figuring out who passed and who failed in just 2 days. I can understand. V all think so much when we are scared. I would just say forget the test until the end of thanksgiving. As Zach Stone says NCEES might surprise a whole bunch of people here. On Friday I actually thought I failed. Now after taking a small break, I actually think I can pass the test. Still, lets wait for the results.
Results are determined quickly. Its the review to determine cut score that takes forever. You can actually look up NCEES meeting schedule to see when the "exam review" is for your particular discipline. With that said, if you got 20/80, you failed and they can toss your exam into that pile for sure.

Back