NYS Result In!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So Matt has over 35100 posts, if he spent 30 seconds per post, it would take just over 292 hours, nearly the same amount of time recommended by PPI for studying for the PE.   Coincidence?  I think not. 

giphy.gif

So Matt has over 35100 posts, if he spent 30 seconds per post, it would take just over 292 hours, nearly the same amount of time recommended by PPI for studying for the PE.   Coincidence?  I think not. 
hahahahahaha 30 seconds per post.... hahaha....

Trust me, I don't put that much time and thought into the BS/spam.

Don't forget to include all the times spent reading everyone else's posts.

The problems could be deeply rooted, maybe a whole forum would be in order. 

I found no humor in the original post.  I'm sure you are nice person in real life, Ramnares, but you are a sick and twisted individual to be tooling with us like that.  I feel like I just got a letter welcoming me to the Jelly of the Month Club...
I remember posting something very similar back in the summer of 2008. It's been funny ever since.

Got that call back for the interview...awesomes.
I was going to ask why NY is the only state that ever has an S after it.  As if NY has some other meaning.  But now I have to ask why your awesome has an s after it?

I live in CAS.  And it is rads.  ;)

Back