NYS Result In!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thread should be shut down. It's too early.
aa5656fa14e9d3ce72b2f8730d6eb515.jpg

This thread sucks. I'm so butthurt right now.

If you had been here 10 years ago for the very first results waiting period there were no fake results threads- its all these snapping millennials who have caused them....

**** millennials.

I'm hearing that results are near.

Last edited by a moderator:
Look at all the old timers complaining about the young bucks. Geesh.

**** millennials.

I'm hearing that results are near.
I've been fact checking this Baconator for a while now.  It seems Baconator was able to closely identify at least one of the results release dates and has correctly predicted the pencil color for at least two exams.  That can't be a coincidence...  I also have noticed this individual prides themself in knowing this top secret information, so I'm thinking this is no joke- results are near.

Care (dare?) to put a finer point on "near", Baconator???

If it's a legitimate request for help - how did you study, how to prepare the exam application, what references etc. then we're all trustworthy and helpful (except Mike).  Otherwise take everything with a grain of salt.

If it's a legitimate request for help - how did you study, how to prepare the exam application, what references etc. then we're all trustworthy and helpful (except Mike).  Otherwise take everything with a grain of salt.
wrong. there are plenty of posts made by me in which I offered studying insight

Good entertainment! Hard to find out who are trustworthy "veterans" here. Keep entertaining. 
Serious questions generally receive serious answers.

Asking when the results will be released generally opens the gates of sarcasm. Unless you ask me, I'll let you know when you will get your results.

Trust me, I'm an engineer.

Back