November 2018 Seismic Exam

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a realistic timeline.

Monday? I could see that as a very real possibility. 

Next week? I could see this happening as well. 
Good predictions, I don't have a good weekend because of this and still waiting for it....

I have a 7:30 dinner reservation for tonight to celebrate passing and finally being registered that I will be canceling at 4 PM if I haven't heard anything by then...

Is the only way to find out via email? There isn't a website we can check to see status? 
Yes, email is the only way. You can check the "PE lookout" thing but only if a license number has been assigned. Cannot work for most of the day, this is brutal, seismic is all I need to get my CA PE.

49 minutes popskiller!!! i emailed my evaluator to see if they'll budge and provide some information. 

Yeah no looks like I'll have to make a new one for next week. I think it's too late at this point. 

I called the Board and got transferred to a lady who's handling Seismic Exam, she's out until the 14th of this month, this is not good.

I called the Board and got transferred to a lady who's handling Seismic Exam, she's out until the 14th of this month, this is not good.
Doesn't that mean we'd have to wait till the 17th since the 14th is a friday? 

Guess results are rolling out now. I passed survey on 2nd try. (selling my Reza's survey book on Ebay if interested)  

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you! Yes just wait for the board to e-mail you.  my colleagues had to wait a week for his name and number to appear on the website, and around a month and a half to get his certificate.

I also suggest you check https://search.dca.ca.gov/ to see if the board has issued your number. 

New licenses are added on DCA website. If you passed this month and all done, check. My # showed up today.

Merry christmas everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back