NORTH CAROLINA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I passed the exam too! This is my third time.Happy holidays!

I know you, this is Raj
I passed my Civil/Structural exam this time. "It does not matter how many times you have to take the exam, when you pass it, you wont even remember the past."

Cheers,

Happy Hollidays

(Proud owner of 4 NCEES pencils and hope will be collecting more in the future.)

Congrats to everyone who passed. For those that didn't, hang in there. This was my second time taking the test (finally passed) and I know what it is like to find out you didn't pass.

Anyone actually receive a letter from NCBELS yet?

I keep worrying that the website is wrong, and I haven't actually passed...

Krenim, I haven't received my letter yet and have the same fear. I was mentioning this to my family yesterday and they thought it sounded ridiculous. I keep thinking that they made two stacks of letters, those that passed and those that failed, and that someone accidentally entered the names from the wrong stack into the directory. I need the verification of that letter telling me I did in fact pass!

I guess we can take comfort in the fact that they've had a week and a half to fix the directory if it was wrong...

They said results were being mailed out yesterday (December 31)... so for most people you should receive them this Friday or Saturday... and Monday at the very latest.

Got my NC results in the mail today...now I've officially PASSED!!!

:party-smiley-048: :woot: :multiplespotting: :pASSED2:

Slightly anticlimactic that you have to go to a banquet to get the actual certificate.

Anyone been to the banquet? If so what was it like?

Slightly anticlimactic that you have to go to a banquet to get the actual certificate.
Anyone been to the banquet? If so what was it like?
I didn't go. It would have been a 2.5-hr drive. I got the part that mattered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back