NORTH CAROLINA RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I passed! Thank goodness!!!!!!!! Congratulations to all who passed it.

For those of you who did not pass it, consider taking the Testmasters course. Testmasters

did a really good job covering the material. I don't think I would have passed if I hadn't taken the

course. Website address: www.testmasters.com

The course is expensive, but it's worth it if you have to keep taking the test.

Last edited by a moderator:
I PASSED!!!!

WR/ENV

I had a heart attack at first, my first search string didn't find any results. But when I used a simpler string, I found it!

Many thanks to Martin!

Congrats, everyone!I did not find my name, this means i had the exam? O h no i have promised my wife to pass
The only results available so far are PE results at the website www.ncbels.org and look at the directory search. If your name is not there and you took the PE exam, you probably did not pass. If you took the EIT (FE) you will have to wait for the letter in the mail to get results. Hope it is good news.

I just found out I passed!

Thank you all so much for all your help, support, encouragement, and all of the helpful information conveyed through this site.

The only results available so far are PE results at the website www.ncbels.org and look at the directory search. If your name is not there and you took the PE exam, you probably did not pass. If you took the EIT (FE) you will have to wait for the letter in the mail to get results. Hope it is good news.

If you can't get on the home site (www.ncbels.org) to check, search for ncbels on google, click on the cached version, then click on the directory to do your search!

I passeddddddd..

They just updated the website directory.....Good luck everyone.

Back