No Oct '15 Transpo comments?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,

I know this is like more than a month old but I am taking the PE Civil - Transportation portion in April 2016. My first time taking it and I got my Bachelors in May 2015. 

I was wondering if I could get any advice for taking the exam. I have about 2 months left and I want to study efficiently. Approximately what score do you have to get to pass the exam?

I am using Lindenburgs CERM 14th edition to study. I feel alot of stuff I dont remember like the complex topics and I dont know if I should be the time forth and study those in dept or not.

I would appreciate any advice or help anyone can provide from there past experience.

Hi,

I know this is like more than a month old but I am taking the PE Civil - Transportation portion in April 2016. My first time taking it and I got my Bachelors in May 2015. 

I was wondering if I could get any advice for taking the exam. I have about 2 months left and I want to study efficiently. Approximately what score do you have to get to pass the exam?

I am using Lindenburgs CERM 14th edition to study. I feel alot of stuff I dont remember like the complex topics and I dont know if I should be the time forth and study those in dept or not.

I would appreciate any advice or help anyone can provide from there past experience.
Please limit your questions to one post/thread.  The answer to your questions are the same answers you were given here:  http://engineerboards.com/index.php?/topic/26285-practice-exams-and-guidance/

P.S.  His name is Lindeburg, and there is no such word as 'alot'.  ;)  

Back