NJ Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was told that the NJ PE board has to vote on releasing the results.
The next meeting is June 17th.

If thats true we wont see the results until the end of June.

I really hope the person that told me that was misinformed.
I'm pretty sure someone said in one of the previous threads that it's not true. I think they cancelled the June meeting last year, so everyone was freaking out that they would have to wait until the end of July.

I think they are just good at dragging their feet.

Go back through the old NJ threads, seems like the same drill all the time. Why do I live in this terrible place?

NJ APRIL 2011 HAVE BEEN RELEASED!!! and can be found on NCEES.org Yeah! That's what it saids on the PCS website for NJ. But every time I try to go to the NCEES website it saids my results are not ready!!!!! :smileyballs: :whipping: This is torture!!!!!!!!!

No one on either end knows what is going on...PCS states NCEES is releasing...NCEES states PCS will release NJ results.

hahaha!! Don't get me started... The highest property taxes in the nation, The most densely populated state, highest car insurance and now we can realize that we have the worst "Engineering Board" of all the states.. LOL

Anybody else think we should just assume that people are on vacation now and won't post til Tuesday?? :brickwall:

Anybody else think we should just assume that people are on vacation now and won't post til Tuesday?? :brickwall:

I agree with you. Actually that might be the reason why they are late. The NJ state employees are not known for the hard working ethics. I'm willing to bet most of them are out "Sick" since Wednesday..... :deadhorse:

hahaha!! Don't get me started... The highest property taxes in the nation, The most densely populated state, highest car insurance and now we can realize that we have the worst "Engineering Board" of all the states.. LOL
preaching to the choir....

and now we have to put up with everyone who associates New Jersey with the stupid "Jersey Shore" stigma

well you find out if you pass then you have to submit the license app and do the take home test. A friend took an april test and it was August before be got his number.

that was an extremely nervous log-in to NCEES... but whew... passed.

I was not expecting results today and around 11:30am an old colleague called me to tell me that he passed. So for the next 2hrs and a half I was a nerveous rack and called the NCEES, NJ Board and the PCS asking why the results weren't posted for NJ. LOL

But know I can just chillax the whole weekend!! :mf_bounce8:

Back