NJ Results Released on PCS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
finally got license # and ready to head to engineerseals.com

Correct that NJ is a crimping only state?

Figured to ask on here before I dive into N.J.A.C.

I am completing an NCEES record and in the process of verifying my NJ License and I was actually privy to information on the completed form where it indicated that NJ used NCEES cut score for OCT 2014 Civil (construction at least)

For what it's worth, figured I would toss it out there

I am completing an NCEES record and in the process of verifying my NJ License and I was actually privy to information on the completed form where it indicated that NJ used NCEES cut score for OCT 2014 Civil (construction at least)

For what it's worth, figured I would toss it out there

That's an interesting tidbit. I am going through that process as well... it is unbearable.

Check out my application status. I have been calling, emailing and resubmitting forms to NJ since October (4 months ago at the time of this post). The woman at NJ (Shonnette Messiah) seems completely incompetent. She has responded to some of my emails but has never taken or returned my phone calls. I would love to talk to her to find out what the issue is. How can she submit and resubmit the same form incorrectly 5+ times!?

6224wq3.jpg

i've gone down in person to get to the bottom of missing documents and hand deliver. ultimately I was fortunate enough to get the contact information and ear of the person that handles my file directly. I too was struck by some of the incompetence and obvious lying and excuse making that I had witnessed.

http://php.app.com/NJpublicemployees13/search.php

put a name in the above link and use your engineering judgement

Back