NJ PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if I should stay home, maybe start coughing and sneezing now...

Nah, if I did that, the results would just come on Saturday, out of spite.

Yup, nothing in the mail. boooo. It better come tomorrow, or i just might explode. I've lost all my hair and no longer have fingernails.

well after 10 weeks and one day, I finally got my exam results. I managed to pass on the first try. I'm surprised that all they send you is a one-sheet letter saying whether you passed or failed. Now i have to wait even more for my license info to come in....oh well its worth the wait hehe

well after 10 weeks and one day, I finally got my exam results. I managed to pass on the first try. I'm surprised that all they send you is a one-sheet letter saying whether you passed or failed. Now i have to wait even more for my license info to come in....oh well its worth the wait hehe
Congrats...I am on vacation.. and I have someone checking my mail only tomorrow...

What is your status now on the license search?

Mine shows an funny string of words...'agency1prof0 agency1prof0licType2400 agency1prof0licStatus2'

I wonder what it means!

Anyone?

all the best,

Anna

I just got letter from EES

It says

Exam Taken: Law

Exam status: Passed

Exam score: nothing listed here

Converted score 95

Req Converted score to pass:70

Does this mean I passes both test :mf_followthroughfart: or just the Law test ?????

It also says if you meet the req for licensure, your license will soon be issued by NJ

Yup, nothing in the mail. boooo. It better come tomorrow, or i just might explode. I've lost all my hair and no longer have fingernails.

its been a long couple years, but i am too happy to announce i passed the PE exam also.

this website has been great for keeping in touch with others going through the same pain.

looking forward to hearing good news from the rest of you

Just got my results...my heart was racing, but it was pretty thin...

Passed! First try, Civil/Transportation. What a relief!

Booyah ... been long hard road .. just got home and my results were here .. wife beat me to mail box and opened it but I Knew as soon as I saw it was a single piece of paper ... Thank heaven that this is finally over ... Passed ... Civil Transportation

Can anybody who did not pass tell me what you received in the mail yesterday? Was there application or instructions to retake the test? I only got 1 page that said passed law exam nothing either way about PE test !!

Civil Water Resources and Environmental: Passed

NJ Law: Passed

I'm glad that's over. Best wishes to all.

Did everyone in NJ get the NJ Law packet to answer the test from?

I dont remember getting one... and totally forgot to take it.

Did everyone in NJ get the NJ Law packet to answer the test from?
I dont remember getting one... and totally forgot to take it.
When I took the EIT I forgot to check the 'Law Exam' box, so it didn't get sent to me. By the time I realized it I was busy graduating and it got lost in the shuffle. I called them up 2-3 years later asking about it and they mailed it to me (took ~2 weeks). Mailed it back and called up a month later and they said I had passed. (never did get anything officially from them though).

Anyone else

Any idea how long it takes to get certificates or at least a letter saying we met all the requirements to get PE from NJ? I think my company will give me a raise, but it'd probably be better to have something more formal then the single page, cryptic PE results letter.

Latest posts

Back