NJ Paperwork from Boards

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got home after a long day and checked. License number is up.

Call them and follow up. I ended up having my activation paperwork faxed. 
Supposedly they never mailed it to me?!  They were supposedly emailing it and mailing it, but yet to receive the email.  

I don't have my number(yet) but, the wait is almost over. To pass time I've been checking this site (https://newjersey.mylicense.com/eGov/Login.aspx) since it has more info than the license verification website. I guess it updates whenever something for your application is logged into their system. It's been a great tool tracking application progress and being able to see (slow) movement.  Not sure when the license verification site is updated. 

The checklist looks something like this -> View attachment 7319It's not mine but, an older one floating around the forums. My print screen key is probably broken (lol).
Wow - I wish I knew about this when I was going through the comity process.  I had to keep calling them to see what they received.  It was PAINFUL dealing with them.  The worst was that they required more information from me.  Instead of just telling me that, they held it UNTIL THEY VOTED ON IT AT THE NEXT BOARD MEETING.  So despite the fact they knew they wanted more info, they waited until the board voted on it to tell me.

In case anyone is wondering when wall certificates are going to be mailed out, I got mine in the mail yesterday.

Back