NJ IS OUT

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, I remember hijinks in NJ in the past (was it last cycle, or the cycle before?)! So I am glad they released on the first day this time around!

Last edited by a moderator:
And congrats, @ccor84!

By the word "finally", I take it this wasn't your first time taking the exam. Well, I think that makes it all the much more sweeter to finally see that green box!

Wow, I remember hijinks in NJ in the past (was it last cycle, or the cycle before?)! So I am glad they released on the first day this time around!
April 2017 was the hijinks. I think it took a full week or so.

@cuatona1 and @ccor84....if I may ask, how many attempts before you passed this time? I'm on my third and hoping for a similar result to yours.....congrats to both !!
2nd time here!! EET helped me so much best investment I could make...Samir is amazing!!

I'm pulling for you @jvanoye. You got this!!!

2nd time here!! EET helped me so much best investment I could make...Samir is amazing!!

I'm pulling for you @jvanoye. You got this!!!
Thank you very much man... really appreciate the support and once again congratulations on your victory !!

@cuatona1 and @ccor84....if I may ask, how many attempts before you passed this time? I'm on my third and hoping for a similar result to yours.....congrats to both !!

I took the WRE exam four times before finally giving up. This go-round I enrolled in EET for the construction depth. Samir really is a great teacher. Left the exam feeling great (which i did not do the first few times). The information EET provided was top notch and actually seemed to be a lot more in depth than what was required. I would recommend EET to everybody.

I took the WRE exam four times before finally giving up. This go-round I enrolled in EET for the construction depth. Samir really is a great teacher. Left the exam feeling great (which i did not do the first few times). The information EET provided was top notch and actually seemed to be a lot more in depth than what was required. I would recommend EET to everybody.
I agree..I took construction (EET) as well. I sent Samir an e-mail thanking him and he responded..very happy to hear the good news!!

We need to find Samir's photo and make T-Shirts or something!!

Back