NFL FOOTBALL 2012

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I thought I would share a laugh at my expense today... I was talking with the hubby this past weekend and I asked him (in all seriousness)... why all the foot ball teams had cities except Washington... Apparently, the redskins are not from Washington state...
Carolina, New England, and Arizona are also not cities.

So I thought I would share a laugh at my expense today... I was talking with the hubby this past weekend and I asked him (in all seriousness)... why all the foot ball teams had cities except Washington... Apparently, the redskins are not from Washington state...
In my heart they will always be the Boston Patriots.

True... but I have been to a Panthers game, I'm from upstate ny so I knew of the Pats and of course... never really put much thought into it though...

True... but I have been to a Panthers game, I'm from upstate ny so I knew of the Pats and of course... never really put much thought into it though...
Don't forget Tennessee and Minnesota and to a lesser extent, New York (especially since they play in New Jersey)...

I dont think I caught a sea hawks game this year on tv, either the skins have no rushing threat at all or the Seahawks have a good defense... I couldnt really tell cause once RG3 was beat up they seemed to just come after him and he couldnt escape it.....

There D looked good against the skins but I hope that Atlanta's running team shows up Sunday.. this past season they seemed to only show up for a 3rd of the games...

Post Season picks (based on Week 1 play)

SUPERBOWL

49'ers beating Baltimore (last year's brother bowl that didn't happen)

AFC Championship

Baltimore beating Denver

NFC Championship

49'ers beating Bears
After going back earlier in this thread, I was totally off about the Bears, 10-6 didn't cut it.

And I thought the Balt-Denver game would have been the AFC champ game, it played out like it was one.

Since I picked 49'ers over the Ravens way back in week 1, I can't change from that now.

WTH was with that short kick. Falcons are lucky they didn;t end up beat with a field goal at the end. I don;t like Seattle, but they made it a game. Seattle should have tried a 65 yard FG for the win.

The Falcons did all in their power to lose the game and still won it. Matt Ryan did a heck of a job with 31 seconds to go and two timeouts left. If I was Mike Smith will send a "Thank You" card to Pete Carroll for that time out he called before the first FG attempt.

^ no kidding! That was an impressive comeback, but not enough.

Go patriots!!'

Ha ha FU Pete Carroll!!!

& for those of you who don't watch the falcons, I think at least 9 of their games have been like that this season... Total heart attacks....

Back