NFL FOOTBALL 2012

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two surprises on the head coaching round table: Lovie Smith posts a 10 win season in one of the toughest divisions and gets canned, while Rex Ryan somehow kept his job. With the Jets' GM getting fired over the Tebow thing, it'll be hard to see Timmy get another chance anywhere in the NFL.
The Jets' GM was fired over way more than the Tebow thing. That organization knew that Ryan was a puppet for Tannenbaum, and that they're in the position they're in on account of him making stupid moves and overspending for garbage players with the occasional decent one (Ferguson, Nick Mangold, Revis, Holmes). What BLOWS MY F'ING MIND is that they didn't shitcan Sparano, who couldn't design an offense to save his life. I don't care if your Quarterback is a blind man with no arms, you still shouldn't have 7 FRICKING GAMES with 10 points or less.

facebook952121144348.jpg

What's everyone's picks for this weekend?

Games:

Saturday

Cincinnatti @ Houston

Minnesota @ Green Bay

Sunday

Indy @ Baltimore

Seattle @ Washington

My picks: Cincy, GB, Indy, Seattle.

^^^ I don't like that scenario for the simple fact that it would mean Manning would end up facing Luck and the Colts. Talk about an ESPN jizz-fest...

^^^ I don't like that scenario for the simple fact that it would mean Manning would end up facing Luck and the Colts. Talk about an ESPN jizz-fest...
Throw in some Tebow, Yanks vs. Sox, and Duke basketball and their collective nuts might explode.

I hope minnesota beats GB again...that would be funny
I'm fired up for a primetime playoff game on the frozen tundra. Should be fun.

As a fan of a team with a bye week this weekend, I'm just happy to kick back and watch some good playoff football with no stress. That and make fun of the Jets.

^It meant I could go to bed after 3 quarters.

I was more interested in the first game from the standpoint of an AFC team with a bye, but was more excited as a casual fan about the night game. It's too bad it disappointed.

This Skins-Hawks game really intrigues me, I have no clue what to expect.

It makes you wonder what that knee brace was doing. I thought it was there to allow his knee to bend normally, but prevent lateral movement of the joint. When he bent down to pick up that fumbled snap, his knee bent almost 90 degrees sideways. It looked painful even if his knee wasn't already injured.

So I thought I would share a laugh at my expense today... I was talking with the hubby this past weekend and I asked him (in all seriousness)... why all the foot ball teams had cities except Washington... Apparently, the redskins are not from Washington state...

^^^ My wife did something similar a couple days ago. She was asking who was playing, so I told her Seattle at Washington, to which she replied, "I know Seattle is in Washington, but who are they playing against?"

Back