NFL 2018

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As a non-Packers fan, you're on a need to know basis :Chris: . But that comeback was pretty damn epic. I hope the rest of the season isn't like that....sheesh.
I just wonder what sort of sketchy thing the docs did to his knee to allow him to play?  I assume they just injected morphine into it or something.

But that comeback was pretty damn epic. I hope the rest of the season isn't like that....sheesh.
The most satisfying wins are the closest wins.

I just wonder what sort of sketchy thing the docs did to his knee to allow him to play?  I assume they just injected morphine into it or something.
One would hope its not something stupid that would jeopardize the rest of the season, or worse. It didn't look like he was ever applying much weight to that knee.

AR>TB.

BGUu_sICQAEWpbV.jpg

These second MNF games are rough for us in the east.  11pm and just starting the 2nd qtr. 

It was rough for the Raiders, too. They totally shot themselves in the foot with those interceptions (what the heck!) and Todd Gurley II is a beast!

So when will Colin Kaepernick get a call from an NFL team?  If anyone could use him, it would be the Buffalo Bills.  They started Nathan Peterman at QB and if anyone remembers him from last season, you knew it was Doomsday for the Bills.  Watching him was like a train wreck in slow motion, he was abominable.  Peterman makes Ryan Leaf look like a Pro Bowl player.  When you look around the league and see some of the non-talent at QB, you know for sure that the NFL is blacklisting Kaepernick.  It's just not "politically correct" to sign him.  I condemn political correctness in all its forms.  The NFL owners have no balls whatsoever.

It appears its more profitable for him to "not work" at the moment -

He would have to drop the lawsuit to sign with a team and I doubt he is going to give that up.. I think if he wanted to play he would be playing - it was documented the broncos offered him a tryout his last year but he wanted 'all the money'.  He was a flash in the pan for a year like many other highly talented people that just cant stay with the ever changing game... and If he "could play" then the NFL owners wouldn't give a shit about his antics - I mean Pac Man Jones is working after all , and they put ray lewis in the hall of fame

If he was really all that talented Kaepernick would have a QB job. Michael Vick walked out of prison and into a starting position. I agree with @Road Guy. Kaepernick's a flash in the pan just like RGIII. 

I haven't see Stafford look that bad since he was at UGA when Mark Richt would set him up for failure in a big game

& I really think if the owners were colluding against Kapernick - (or what I would do) is make him the starter for the Browns / Dolphins /  or something ;)

Back