NEW YORK - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What the hell does Castle have to do with anything at this point?
Castle are the ones to validate the results and give NCEES a green light to go ahead and release the results. I just spoke with Castle and those morons have not done that yet.
Well I hope those assholes get their shit together and stop acting like retards.

Castle are the ones to validate the results and give NCEES a green light to go ahead and release the results. I just spoke with Castle and those morons have not done that yet.
Well I hope those assholes get their shit together and stop acting like retards.

CASTLE's team of validators...............

:tardbang: :tardbang: :tardbang: :tardbang: :tardbang: :tardbang: :tardbang: :tardbang: :tardbang:

CASTLE's team of validators...............

:tardbang: :tardbang: :tardbang: :tardbang: :tardbang: :tardbang: :tardbang: :tardbang: :tardbang:
I just called Castle. They don't know shit. They say they're waiting for the validation from the NY Board. When Castle receives validation from the Board, they'll release the results through the NCEES website. Crazy

Can anyone call the board please? NYSED closes at 4:45pm. They have 1 hour. Please someone call. I am at my office can not make lots of callsregarding this

I talked to Castle. They told me they are waiting for the final approval process to be done!!
Lets hope they will finish it today!!
Did you ask if they would be finished today? o_O

Yes that was my question. Is it today or not and she said she doesn't know all she knows that they are on the final approval process
I know the end:

They eventually fight in Minas Tirith and finally help Éowyn defeat the Witch-king on the Pelennor Fields. After defeating the 8 remaining Nazgûl, the party heads to Mordor, where they face off with the Eye of Sauron itself, and destroy it.

source: wikipedia

Last edited by a moderator:
Today is Friday, January 07, 2011

You've been waiting on RESULTS for:

70 days 0 hours 56 minutes 12 seconds

CONGRATULATIONS NY PE CANDIDATES!

YOU HAVE NOW OFFICIALLY BEEN WAITING FOR LONGER THAN TEN WEEKS FOR RESULTS!

Today is Friday, January 07, 2011 You've been waiting on RESULTS for:

70 days 0 hours 56 minutes 12 seconds

CONGRATULATIONS NY PE CANDIDATES!

YOU HAVE NOW OFFICIALLY BEEN WAITING FOR LONGER THAN TEN WEEKS FOR RESULTS!

Even CA managed to release in 10 weeks!!! But not NY

See you Monday. I wonder if Guam got their results?

I don't think Guam is an equal competitor to NYS in delaying the results.
NY is pretty close to winning the golden douche award for delaying results.

I think they already did. Now they are trying to score a world record!
I feel for you in NY. I'm in CA and this was my second grueling wait. Fortunately for me it was the lst time I'll have to wait.

Good luck Good luck Good luck! :mail-296:

See you Monday. I wonder if Guam got their results?

I don't think Guam is an equal competitor to NYS in delaying the results.
NY is pretty close to winning the golden douche award for delaying results.

I think they already did. Now they are trying to score a world record!
I feel for you in NY. I'm in CA and this was my second grueling wait. Fortunately for me it was the lst time I'll have to wait.

Good luck Good luck Good luck! :mail-296:
Congrats and thank you for your sympathy!

Observation: The Jan 10th date came out in the middle of the week which means that mid week the state board set a goal for next Monday. Common sense tells me that if I am going to set a goal, I would set it for Friday since I would save the test takers of going through another weekend without results, unless I am depending on working people through the weekend, which I think is safe to say is not happening with the current state budget crisis.

Analysis: By giving PE candidates a defined date, the NYS board has reduced the number correspondences they must answer until the afternoon of Jan 10. If giving a date will keep test takers off the boards back, why give such a near date? To avoid a total mutiny.... What changed between last Monday, and the middle of the week that all of a sudden the NYS board knew that Jan. 10th was the day? Nothing and therefore, if this date was the "chosen" date, we would have known as soon as NCEES released the grades when to expect them.

Conclusion: The NYS board does not have a handle on the process and they do not know when results will be out.

I really hope that I am wrong and I get my results tomorrow, but my expectations are where common sense says they should be....

Back