NEW YORK - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was wondering if anyone has come across "Exam results/diagnostics not yet available" before? Please advise. :lamo:

"Exam results/diagnostics not yet available" --> Incorrect

"We have your exam results/diagnostics, and since we've already released statistics we know they won't change, but you can't see them until NYS logs in and presses the 'Validate' button." --> Correct

Last edited by a moderator:
"Exam results/diagnostics not yet available" --> Incorrect
"We have your exam results/diagnostics, and since we've already released statistics we know they won't change, but you can't see them until NYS logs in and presses the 'Validate' button." --> Correct
Do you think that NY will press this button today?!!!!!!!!!!

[SIZE=14pt]I think we'll definitely get results by Christmas, guys!!![/SIZE]

Editor's Note:

I actually hired somebody to write and administer the above reply back in October, but that person wrote the reply on a laptop in Albany. He asked if he could just press the "Add Reply" button himself, but I told him that I needed to validate the content. He assured me he was a professional reply writer and that the reply had been written exactly as specified, but I told him to just follow the rules, and that this was part of a new and streamlined process for posting.

I unfortunately wasn't able to take a bus up there until today, at which time I was finally able to click the "Add Reply" button from his laptop.

Oh, and, uh, I "validated" it. Yeah. I spent, uh, a couple hours, on the, uh, validation part.

Last edited by a moderator:

Editor's Note:

I actually hired somebody to write and administer the above reply back in October, but that person wrote the reply on a laptop in Albany. He asked if he could just press the "Add Reply" button himself, but I told him that I needed to validate the content. He assured me he was a professional reply writer and that the reply had been written exactly as specified, but I told him to just follow the rules, and that this was part of a new and streamlined process for posting.

I unfortunately wasn't able to take a bus up there until today, at which time I was finally able to click the "Add Reply" button from his laptop.

Oh, and, uh, I "validated" it. Yeah. I spent, uh, a couple hours, on the, uh, validation part.

Nice Job Steely!

:th_rockon: :plusone: :rotflmao:

Editor's Note:

Sounds like it's snowing up there too.....You have too much free time like me brother......nice job and Good Luck........... :mf_bounce8:

Back