NEW YORK - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anyone talk to NYSED today?
Call castle friends. They have the answer. Because they are validating the results for state. Statedoesn'tknow when they will finish.
Castle is a waste of time. The NYS OP just said Monday, Jan. 10th.
I just called NYS OP at ext. 140 and she called the Pre-Licensure Processing Unit 1. She confirmed what was sent in steve1997's email. The results will be released Monday, Jan 10th.

Last edited by a moderator:
Call castle friends. They have the answer. Because they are validating the results for state. Statedoesn'tknow when they will finish.
They told me almost 5 month a go that I will receive the result within one week, but the letter was in my mail box the same day I called them. just ignore them and watch your e-mail box.

My miserable friends from the State of New York, I hate to wake you all up but we have to keep this forum live.

I just received an email from OP that said the same thing. Whether it is the truth or not at least it is consistent.
I'm going to say it's not true. I think the results will be released sometime tomorrow. I bet Monday is a worst case scenario so they're just telling everybody it's Monday to ease the phone congestion.

with the snow tomorrow, I hope they just keep there word for Monday.

I just received an email from OP that said the same thing. Whether it is the truth or not at least it is consistent.
I'm going to say it's not true. I think the results will be released sometime tomorrow. I bet Monday is a worst case scenario so they're just telling everybody it's Monday to ease the phone congestion.
Subterfuge? I'm shocked I tell you. Shocked.

anyway, I start to sell my books & references for the exam, hope they don't screw me with the results ..

I bet I failed again, yesterday and today I got emails from ppi2pass to buy more stuff from them :(
You think may be the person from ppi2pass sending you the email was part of the team validating the results @ castle?
I don't know about that. It's from ppi's marketing dept. I don't if they know the scores or if they just send everybody who bought something from them e- mails to buy more, although someone who passed the exam would probably never buy material from them.

I bet I failed again, yesterday and today I got emails from ppi2pass to buy more stuff from them :(
You're better off consulting the Magic 8 Ball. You're insinuating collusion between government and private business.

Last edited by a moderator:
You think may be the person from ppi2pass sending you the email was part of the team validating the results @ castle?
I don't know about that. It's from ppi's marketing dept. I don't if they know the scores or if they just send everybody who bought something from them e- mails to buy more, although someone who passed the exam would probably never buy material from them.
I was just kidding.....Everyone gets email regardless.....It's just a marketing strategy...........They just send it to everyone........

I was just kidding.....Everyone gets email regardless.....It's just a marketing strategy...........They just send it to everyone........
I just tried to remove myself from their mailing list today. Hope it works.

Ok...All of my friends..........I can not afford to spend more than 8 hours on this site waiating for the results.....I will call it a day and will see all of you tomorrow......... :dancingnaughty:

Back