NEW YORK - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, Today is Thursday 1/6/2011 @ 7:30 AM (Eastern) , Lets start the auction for NY results ...... is it Today?? :wacko:

Yesterday's top NY Engineer license number was 088791.

This morning its 088796.

But its all out of state applicants getting their licenses transfered I guess based on the registered locations.

Maybe they're catching up with all those requests before "validating" October.

Did anyone talk to NYSED today?
Why bother. These soul-less zombies don't know anything. :dunno: :dunno:
I just called and they said most probably end of this week and latest earlier next week. I think we can expect something by the end of tomorrow, unless little bit of snow affects their performance. You have to think because if these lousy a## people could not perform last week when it was like 45 - 50 Degree F, you can not expect them to work when it snows.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I do pass, this extra layer of bullshiet bureacratic nonsense cost me a week or so of increased pay.

I think NY (with some help from CASTLE) may have finally broken my spirit with all their inconsistencies.

This is the response that I just recieved back from NYS!

Me:

Could you please tell me when I will receive the results for the 2010 PE exam?

Thanks

Them:

Results will be released Monday, January 10, 2011

Office of the Professions

Pre-Licensure Processing Unit 1

www.op.nysed.gov

e-mail: [email protected]

Me:

Thanks

Them:

www.op.nysed.gov

It is a great information. Thanks.

Me:

Thanks

Them:

www.op.nysed.gov

It is a great information. Thanks.

What the F are they going to do with them during the weekend? Well at least we have a day pinned down now.

Anyone want to call Castle?
Just Called: 919-572-6880

me: Hi, I am calling regarding the Oct. 2010 PE result

Rep: Hold on sir

Message: you will receive an email from NCEES about your result. some information for the next exam registration, and the deadline for next registration.....Thanks for contacting.................... PEP

That is what happened to me yesterday. It is like they are sick of hearing from us and just put us right through to an automated message.....Unbelievable

That is what happened to me yesterday. It is like they are sick of hearing from us and just put us right through to an automated message.....Unbelievable
Wow, and I thought PCS was bad for PA... We weren't told anything and were given the run around right up until they released the results for PA, so it sounds like NY will be the same way.

Back