NEW YORK - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the link in my favorites:https://apps.ncees.org/emsLogin/

The first time I signed in after the October exam, I had to update my information as though I was re-registering for the exam though. It was fine after that and now it just takes me to a very helpful page telling me "Exam results/diagnostics not yet available".
Thanks, Good luck

When I logged in, I got this : Exam results/diagnostics not yet available. is the diagnostics means..........I even cant say it.

This is the link in my favorites:https://apps.ncees.org/emsLogin/

The first time I signed in after the October exam, I had to update my information as though I was re-registering for the exam though. It was fine after that and now it just takes me to a very helpful page telling me "Exam results/diagnostics not yet available".
Thanks, Good luck

When I logged in, I got this : Exam results/diagnostics not yet available. is the diagnostics means..........I even cant say it.
Welcome to the party pal.

The question I have is way back in high school, the NYS board of regents could grade a scantron for regents exams to give final grades within a week or two. Why does this take 3 to 4 months. Understandable the old way with partial cradit and what not, but a scantron. Another way NY overcharges us for very crappy services.

PA results are out today and NY board has let everybody in limbo. I don't know how much I was distrubed due to this result.

Exam results/diagnostics not yet available :censored:

Exam results/diagnostics not yet available :angry:

Exam results/diagnostics not yet available :redface:

LOL.. That was funny :Locolaugh: , See you guys tomorrow...

PA results are out today and NY board has let everybody in limbo. I don't know how much I was distrubed due to this result.

OK LET US SAY THURSDAY IS THE DAY FOR NY

:fencing: :blowup:
Yea, Thursday, February 17th -- the day before the last day to register for April exams. We KNOW they won't screw themselves out of more of our money if we failed and need to retake.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone gotten a Richard Gozinya when they called NYS? I hear he his a real pain in the a$&.

Has anyone gotten a Richard Gozinya when they called NYS? I hear he is a real pain in the a$&.

:bananadoggywow:

Last edited by a moderator:
I asked my grandmother to say a prayer for me on December 22nd that the result may be released any time soon from that moment on.

Poor woman complained to my father the other day! She is sick of waiting as well.

Back