NEW YORK - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We need our "PE Face Stamper".....................

What's the deal with "validate" anyway. What do they do?

:wanker: :wanker:

Validate means they review NCEES's work. Since they have no fucking clue as to what to look for, they just and concur......But unfortunate part is that they take too long.... :whipping:

Validate means they review NCEES's work. Since they have no fucking clue as to what to look for, they just and concur......But unfortunate part is that they take too long.... :whipping:
I wish I could light a shit filled paper bag and put it outside their front doors!!

:redface:

After all this anguish due to wating, I probably failed.

I wish I could light a shit filled paper bag and put it outside their front doors!!

Well probably we are in the same boat my friend..........But good luck and hope both of us make it.........

LOL :appl:

Could someone explain to me how can I log in to my NCEES account? When I try to log in under Examinees, the system takes me to next exam registration?

Thanks

Could someone explain to me how can I log in to my NCEES account? When I try to log in under Examinees, the system takes me to next exam registration?
Thanks
Well may be system knows your results...........LOL....just kidding..................

This is the link in my favorites:

https://apps.ncees.org/emsLogin/

The first time I signed in after the October exam, I had to update my information as though I was re-registering for the exam though. It was fine after that and now it just takes me to a very helpful page telling me "Exam results/diagnostics not yet available".

Thanks

Click on Stew York and then click on the blue box above that. It'll ask for your email address and password.

Thanks
Well may be system knows your results...........LOL....just kidding..................

NO NO NO , I relay need it this time, I have been unemployed for almost 14 month!!

Actually I hope we get results on Jan 7. It would a bitter sweet Christmas gift for me :) . I keep praying for a pass to put this behind me ( I'm a repeat taker so that is less than a 1/3 passing). Hopefully we will all make it.

This is the link in my favorites:https://apps.ncees.org/emsLogin/

The first time I signed in after the October exam, I had to update my information as though I was re-registering for the exam though. It was fine after that and now it just takes me to a very helpful page telling me "Exam results/diagnostics not yet available".
Thanks, Good luck

Back