NEW YORK - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sorry to say that after this incident I don't think I will be visiting these forums again until after I have seen my results. WAYYYY too much stress in the absurdly rampant inconsistancies in information thanks to the various and largely uninformed agencies involved.

Once we receive our results, I suggest we sign off on a letter addressing this whole issue and send copies to multiple agencies and appropriate governing bodies. It is not fair to us nor future potential PE exam takers to have to deal with this.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry to say that after this incident I don't think I will be visiting these forums again until after I have seen my results. WAYYYY too much stress in the absurdly rampant inconsistancies in information thanks to the various and largely uninformed agencies involved.
Once we receive our results, I suggest we sign off on a letter addressing this whole issue and send copies to multiple agencies and appropriate governing bodies. It is not fair to us nor future potential PE exam takers to have to deal with this.

In the days b4 the internet, you just waited for a letter in the mail.

If a little delay in test results stresses you out, perhaps you should be considering a different profession.

I AM SO FRUSTRATED RIGHT NOW WITH THIS WHOLE SITUATION!!! IT IS LIKE THEY ARE PLAYING HEAD GAMES WITH US AND DOING IT WITH A VERY IMPORTANT TEST THAT DEFINES OUR CAREER. THEY THINK WE ARE BEING A PAIN BUT HAVING TO WAIT 68 DAYS FOR A TEST RESULT THEN GET CONFLICTING ANSWERS AND RUDENESS EACH TIME ONE OF US CALL IS LIKE A SLAP IN THE FACE.

In the days b4 the internet, you just waited for a letter in the mail.

If a little delay in test results stresses you out, perhaps you should be considering a different profession.
Yeah you are right.....I am thinking about becoming a male stripper...... :D

Anthony C, you are right. I can't really stand this situation anymore, and apologize for posting what they told me ( I thought they are really care or at leat honest about it), but clearly the lady from NYS ED , ex. 140 the results will be posted ''momentarily'' by NCEES, I asked again and she a sure that.

from now on, I'm out from this game, going to enjoy my time , this waiting will not change anything.

Good luck everybody.. wish the best to all.

Display name changed to reflect my new goal in life... building time machines.

I AM SO FRUSTRATED RIGHT NOW WITH THIS WHOLE SITUATION!!! IT IS LIKE THEY ARE PLAYING HEAD GAMES WITH US AND DOING IT WITH A VERY IMPORTANT TEST THAT DEFINES OUR CAREER. THEY THINK WE ARE BEING A PAIN BUT HAVING TO WAIT 68 DAYS FOR A TEST RESULT THEN GET CONFLICTING ANSWERS AND RUDENESS EACH TIME ONE OF US CALL IS LIKE A SLAP IN THE FACE.
I called x250 yesterday on an unrelated matter and the lady that answered (delores? don't remember) was very helpful and knowledgeable. Polite and respectful. As everyone that I've ever called on that line are.

What a contrast to the NJ Board, which is also always helpful and professional. The difference is that they are always rushing the caller off the phone. ( I guess they have a higher call volume and smaller staff)

Look. I just called Ext. 140 and the lady told me there was a screw up between NYS and NCEES. It should delay the reults a little bit. She said we should expect results this Friday or Monday.

She also said it could be as late as the end of next week.

The lady is polite but just doesn't know anything specific.

Whomever told you results would be released within the hour was a jerkoff.

I AM SPEECHLESS!!! LIKE I AM GOING TO BELIEVE THAT AFTER ALL THE LIES WE HAVE RECIEVED THUS FAR. :mad:

I called NCEES first and asked them if they heard from State Board regarding releasing the results. The lady told me that she doesn't know the answer. However she said that I should contact with Castle because they are the one who is reviewing the results for NY State Board.

Then I called the Castle and the lady who answers the phone told me that they are being reviewed at this moment. She suggested to check our NCEES account any moment from now on.

I suggest one of you also calls Castle now and see if they are also giving us conflict answers. The phone number is 800 655 4845

arrrrgghhhhh.......I just called Castle and spoke to a lady and asked when they will be available so she says "hold on sir" and the next thing I know I am listening to an automated message saying that we will recieve and email when the results are ready......................

Ok guys, you go ahead.

I'll be building my time machine in the meantime.

:party-smiley-048:

Edit: Yes I do need you 1.21 gigawatts =D

arrrrgghhhhh.......I just called Castle and spoke to a lady and asked when they will be available so she says "hold on sir" and the next thing I know I am listening to an automated message saying that we will recieve and email when the results are ready......................

You are not kidding right?

Ok here is a hope for today.

Examineers of PA called their board this morning and were told that it is not clear when they will get their results. And, They just got their results at NCEES' website

My chat with NCEES just a minute ago:

me: Hi! Would you please be able to tell me if New York Education Board has validated the NY PE results as of yet or not?

Just a moment...

Support Agent: They have not

me: ok and as soon as they validate them, NCEES will release the final results, right?

Support Agent: you will get an email from NCEES (when NY tells us to send it) that will tell you to log in to your account to get your result

me: and do you have any idea as to approximate time when we are going to receive that mail?

Support Agent: No idea

me: ok thanks for your help

Support Agent: Thank you for contacting us.

Chat session disconnected.

I have heard so many different answers that my head is spinning right now. Earlier NCEES told me that I had to contact NY board as they dont have a contract with them and they dont release the results. I have never been this annoyed before......almost 10 weeks and no results.....come on...really? What could possibly take to "validate" the results?

Back