NEW YORK - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nothing from Castle. I was also posted on the website on Thursday, and have yet to receive the paper license in the mail. Things should start rolling in this week.

How many names have they posted so far and what is the average number of passing canidates per test?

Congratulations Razzle..............So finally someone from us got posted. Well JOECAN was posted earlier too. Razzle, I believe that you are going to get only a a letter in the mail saying that you passed. License details will follow in 2 weeks as per my telephone conversation with NYSED.

nothing from Castle. I was also posted on the website on Thursday, and have yet to receive the paper license in the mail. Things should start rolling in this week.

Congratulations Razzle..............So finally someone from us got posted. Well JOECAN was posted earlier too. Razzle, I believe that you are going to get only a a letter in the mail saying that you passed. License details will follow in 2 weeks as per my telephone conversation with NYSED.

Thanks! They actually mail out the licenses as they post people, because they print them out the day they post you. The 2 weeks is the average time from when people get their letters to when they finish posting everyone on the site.

Apparently this posted twice - can't figure out how to delete!

Last edited by a moderator:
Good. How do you think you did in the exam? Just so that I get an idea.

Thanks! They actually mail out the licenses as they post people, because they print them out the day they post you. The 2 weeks is the average time from when people get their letters to when they finish posting everyone on the site.

I thought I did fine. I took Env, so I had 100 questions. I left knowing I probably did enough to pass with a 70%, there were probably only 15 or so questions I had no idea what was going on with..... but the rest I either was solid on, or at least got answers on the exam. I wasn't sure if they really do scale UP so that maybe a 75 would be a 70, so that is where I got a bit scared. Morning was hard, afternoon was pretty simple, but I left feeling confident.

Thanks man....Congratulations once again.....Now please pray for everyone here......

I thought I did fine. I took Env, so I had 100 questions. I left knowing I probably did enough to pass with a 70%, there were probably only 15 or so questions I had no idea what was going on with..... but the rest I either was solid on, or at least got answers on the exam. I wasn't sure if they really do scale UP so that maybe a 75 would be a 70, so that is where I got a bit scared. Morning was hard, afternoon was pretty simple, but I left feeling confident.

Congratulations !!!!! but you know how is my feeling now we need your prayer

why the license No. 088198 take that time to be posted i guess the did not abrove it yet lol

I keep checking and they havent added any names today. This waiting is killing me!!!

Dear Steve and MSZ: Just so that you know, you are not alone. I started checking at 7:00 AM even though I know they don't start till late.

I keep checking and they havent added any names today. This waiting is killing me!!!

Just a question: If i called the records department as Razzle suggested (ext. 250) and the lady confirmed my address and information is that a good sign or am I just thinking to much into it. She checked my SSN and confirmed but would not tell me the result. Is this information that they have if you fail?

Steve: I also tried talking to the lady on Friday. She confirmed my address and all. I asked her when the results will be mailed. She told me that we will receive a letter in the mail stating PASS/FAIL and after 2 weeks will receive the further information as what to do about licenses. So I am thinking the same way that I passed. Hope we both are thinking too much right in to it.

Just a question: If i called the records department as Razzle suggested (ext. 250) and the lady confirmed my address and information is that a good sign or am I just thinking to much into it. She checked my SSN and confirmed but would not tell me the result. Is this information that they have if you fail?

I hope they post our names today because if it is not today, it's not going to happen for a while.

i took civil and structure PM and i did almost 60% or more and the rest i did it as a guessing and i feel that there are some of them correct and this is the first time to me ,

What do you think i will pass or ...........???

Hey guys, just checking in.

I received my license in the mail on Saturday. Best of luck all.

Back