NEW YORK RESULTS - April '11

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just checked my NCEES account and they are still not available. How did you get yours? I took the 16 hr SE
The 16 hour SE results will not be available until sometime after June 18, as they are having a meeting on June 17 & 18 to determine the cut score. There is an article on the NCEES website with info.

got my NY results around 3:00 pm and was quite pleased to find out I passed! Check the NCEES website ya'll..

:party-smiley-048:

For the October 2010 exam the results came out at 72 days.....

Those results took NYS 12 days to validate...

April 2010 exam results were released to test takers in 55 days. It took 8 days for NY to validate those and NCEES to mail results out..

Think of it this way, if you failed you'll probably have wanted the results to be delayed even longer.

The results should be released Friday around 10:30 AM I'm thinking.

April 2010 exam results were released to test takers in 55 days. It took 8 days for NY to validate those and NCEES to mail results out..

Think of it this way, if you failed you'll probably have wanted the results to be delayed even longer.

No. I just want to get over with this April exam. Good or bad, I want to get it off my mind. If I fail I will put myself together and re-study. If I pass I will celebrate.

Waiting here in limbo. What makes it worse it the fact that NCEES has graded the test. We are waiting on nothing.
Congrats, I think you will go with the second option now, which is celebration!

No. I just want to get over with this April exam. Good or bad, I want to get it off my mind. If I fail I will put myself together and re-study. If I pass I will celebrate.

Waiting here in limbo. What makes it worse it the fact that NCEES has graded the test. We are waiting on nothing.
Congrats, I think you will go with the second option now, which is celebration!
Thank you. I feel so relieved. Now on to 16 hr Structural exam in October.

Finally, I passed too after multiple attempts. what a relief!!!! Electrical-Power

Passsed.

Second Attempt.

Civil - Structural

Now I need a copy of my license for my company HR dept.

How long is this going to take?

Passsed. Second Attempt.

Civil - Structural

I called NYSOP today and it'll be 3-4 weeks before we get our papers.

Passsed. Second Attempt.

Civil - Structural

I called NYSOP today and it'll be 3-4 weeks before we get our papers.

well I called yesterday in Certificate Issuance Dept and lady said it could happen soon. She said they haven't started issuing certificate as of yesterday but once it start it won't take long. Based on conversation may be we will receive mail in couple of weeks.

Does anyone has any idea where to order stamp in NY?

Does anyone has any idea where to order stamp in NY?
It's not in NY, but engineerseals.com is a fast, reliable source (and reasonably priced). I ordered my stamp (and ink) from them and it didn't take long to arrive. They offer digital seal images as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations ipswitch,

It good to see someone from my term not left behind.

FYI, New York has started issuing license numbers. Seems like they're working from the middle of the alphabet for some reason...

FYI, New York has started issuing license numbers. Seems like they're working from the middle of the alphabet for some reason...
Maybe they have 2 people working on this? One goes up the alphabet from the middle, the other down?

Back