NEW YORK RESULTS - April '11

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey. I just checked my ncees web page and I clicked on October 2010 results, which I failed, and the date on the heading of the letter was strangely May 26, 2011. Hopefully it inputs the defaults to the present date and that it is not a hint of the result to come.....Can anybody else verify this?
I went back and looked at the letter again. Now I'm really nervous. The first line says thank you for sitting for the April Exam. Even though the subject of the letter is "October 2010 exam results".......
i had the same thing happen to me. it chated with NCEES and they said that they will notify the "IT GUY". No worries, i passed. Hope you do the same.
same thing happened to me. i even printed it out. so strange. i sincerely hope it was just a tech glitch on their part because i am still wating for my result.

Hey. I just checked my ncees web page and I clicked on October 2010 results, which I failed, and the date on the heading of the letter was strangely May 26, 2011. Hopefully it inputs the defaults to the present date and that it is not a hint of the result to come.....Can anybody else verify this?
I went back and looked at the letter again. Now I'm really nervous. The first line says thank you for sitting for the April Exam. Even though the subject of the letter is "October 2010 exam results".......
i had the same thing happen to me. it chated with NCEES and they said that they will notify the "IT GUY". No worries, i passed. Hope you do the same.
same thing happened to me. i even printed it out. so strange. i sincerely hope it was just a tech glitch on their part because i am still wating for my result.
Thanks everyone for checking that out. Good luck.

Hope I'm wrong here but looks like after June 10th - the next scheduled board meeting.

Lame.

Board_Meeting.JPG

Hope I'm wrong here but looks like after June 10th - the next scheduled board meeting.
Lame.
Doubt it, there was no meeting immediately before they released the October results which was January 10, 2010..

Just got off the phone with NYS customer service, lady says we might get it at the end of the week. Look for the email guys............waiting here patiently :).

Just got off the phone with NYS customer service, lady says we might get it at the end of the week. Look for the email guys............waiting here patiently :).
Get the letter? Or get the email? And did you talk to someone at the Office of Professions in Engineering Dept? Or just someone from Customer Service in general? For my FE, I found that the lady at the Office of Professions in Engineering was pretty accurate.

Back